Be a part of a exciting growing company here in Sunny San Francisco, CA
There is no greater pleasure than good health, and there is no better feeling than helping others in attaining it. This is why you owe it to yourself to think about working with Upbrands LLC, the world’s largest experts in body enhancing products. You’ll be part of a diverse group of people that are enthusiastic to become a part of health and wellness industry’s explosive growth. Corporate, Distribution, eCommerce, Wholesale, and International are just a few of Upbrands LLC business lines. Our current openings are in Marketing, Information Technologies, and Logistic Managers for Shipping and receiving. These positions may be subject to change at anytime.
Upbrands LLC, is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Current Open Positions
We’re looking for a full-time or part-time marketing intern to join our team at Upbrands. We’re searching for someone who has “fire in the belly” and enjoys writing, social networking, and being a part of a community. In addition to assisting broader initiatives, this paid internship will focus on three essential elements in our marketing strategy: social media, email communication, and influencer management. Also need to be comfortable in presenting data and industry stats. You’ll need to be able to think creatively, be self-motivated, as well as produce thorough work in order to be successful.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in a related field within 6 months from graduation or graduated within the last 24 months.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management
- Skillful in Pintrest, Instagram, Tik Tok, FB and Twitter, knows inside and out and are up-to-date on the latest trends within the LGBTQ+ community.
- Solid editing, proof reading, and grammar capabilities.
- Superior communication skills: you can present, write clear/concise emails, and grasp the intricacies of communicating with various groups and individuals.
Send your application to: Jobs@getupbrands.com (Title Subject: “Social Media intern at Upbrands”)
- Position to be open soon
- Previous high reach forklift and/or warehouse training
- Bend and lift up to 50 lbs
- Be able to speak and hear for safety and productivity
- Use other warehouse machinery
- Ability to lift overhead
- Ability to work overtime is an essential part of this position due to demand
- Shipping and Receiving: Unload and load containers, verify proper stacking and freight not being mixed on pallets, one item to a pallet as required unless instructed otherwise
- Tape or stretch-wrap pallet as required to ensure product stability
- Checking: Prior to product storage, count all product, compare your counts to the drivers’ manifest and check all shipments for damage, infestation, and production code dates
- Report shortages damages and misplacements to your immediate supervisor who will forward the information to the appropriate parties
- Must be able to move product to the storage locations
- Must also be able to stack and store the product in the appropriate areas
Submit your application to email@example.com (Title Subject: “Warehouse associate jobs”)